Making music down on St Albans farm
- Credit: Archant
Willows Farm will be challenging the likes of ‘Piggy Azalea, Swan Direction and Ed Shear-an’ for the top spot this Christmas.
The farm is attempting to capture the Christmas number one with an unusual cover of a festive classic.
Their debut single is a rendition of ‘Little Donkey’, placing the horses, dogs, donkeys, cows and even reindeers from the farm behind the microphone to show off their unique “singing”.
Fans of the song will be able to see the stars in action in a “moo-sic” video available on YouTube.
Farmer Anna Wolfe said: “We thought it would be an a-moo-sing new take on a Christmas song that is sung every year.
You may also want to watch:
“Our animals are very friendly and not at all shy, so it was not difficult to get them to star in their very own video!”
She added: “We hope everyone will get behind our barking idea and download the song.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
It is available to watch online and download on iTunes with all proceeds going to Willow Activity Farm’s charity ‘Send a Cow’, aimed at improving conditions for those in poverty and hunger in rural Africa.