Making music down on St Albans farm
- Credit: Archant
Willows Farm will be challenging the likes of ‘Piggy Azalea, Swan Direction and Ed Shear-an’ for the top spot this Christmas.
The farm is attempting to capture the Christmas number one with an unusual cover of a festive classic.
Their debut single is a rendition of ‘Little Donkey’, placing the horses, dogs, donkeys, cows and even reindeers from the farm behind the microphone to show off their unique “singing”.
Fans of the song will be able to see the stars in action in a “moo-sic” video available on YouTube.
Farmer Anna Wolfe said: “We thought it would be an a-moo-sing new take on a Christmas song that is sung every year.
You may also want to watch:
“Our animals are very friendly and not at all shy, so it was not difficult to get them to star in their very own video!”
She added: “We hope everyone will get behind our barking idea and download the song.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 City centre pub opens new roof garden
It is available to watch online and download on iTunes with all proceeds going to Willow Activity Farm’s charity ‘Send a Cow’, aimed at improving conditions for those in poverty and hunger in rural Africa.