Make your mark on St Albans musician’s new song
AN UP-AND-COMING artist from St Albans is currently making history by asking fans to collaborate on her latest track though Facebook.
Laura Jeanne, 25, was discovered after taking part in the Budweiser-produced television programme, The Big Time, which aired in America earlier this year.
She was one of thousands of hopefuls from across the globe to apply for the show and made it to the final 20, impressing the producers with her talent, ambition and personality.
As part of the next step, music fans are now being invited to put their personal mark on Laura Jeanne’s upcoming track, by submitting lyrics via Budweiser’s Facebook fan page.
With more than 150,000 fans, this could see an unprecedented number of people creating a song.
The final track produced will be available for free download on the Budweiser Facebook page.
Laura Jeanne said: “To win a spot as a finalist on a show like Budweiser’s The Big Time was a dream come true.
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 3 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 4 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 St Albans named best in the UK for recycling
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 More harsh truths in the St Albans City dressing room as mistakes cost them at Chippenham
- 9 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Controversial plans to build quarry in Hatfield scrapped
“Having this platform to start my career and follow my ambition to become an artist is brilliant and I hope everyone wants to be part of my new song. It’s so exciting to realise that so many people can be involved.”
Laura Jeanne’s The Social Song tab can be found on the Budweiser UK Facebook page (www.facebook.com/BudweiserUK) where lyrics can be submitted. The tab closes on Friday (May 25) and Laura Jeanne’s track will be available for download exclusively on the page from June 11.