Make your mark on St Albans musician’s new song
AN UP-AND-COMING artist from St Albans is currently making history by asking fans to collaborate on her latest track though Facebook.
Laura Jeanne, 25, was discovered after taking part in the Budweiser-produced television programme, The Big Time, which aired in America earlier this year.
She was one of thousands of hopefuls from across the globe to apply for the show and made it to the final 20, impressing the producers with her talent, ambition and personality.
As part of the next step, music fans are now being invited to put their personal mark on Laura Jeanne’s upcoming track, by submitting lyrics via Budweiser’s Facebook fan page.
With more than 150,000 fans, this could see an unprecedented number of people creating a song.
You may also want to watch:
The final track produced will be available for free download on the Budweiser Facebook page.
Laura Jeanne said: “To win a spot as a finalist on a show like Budweiser’s The Big Time was a dream come true.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
“Having this platform to start my career and follow my ambition to become an artist is brilliant and I hope everyone wants to be part of my new song. It’s so exciting to realise that so many people can be involved.”
Laura Jeanne’s The Social Song tab can be found on the Budweiser UK Facebook page (www.facebook.com/BudweiserUK) where lyrics can be submitted. The tab closes on Friday (May 25) and Laura Jeanne’s track will be available for download exclusively on the page from June 11.