Crash on M25 near London Colney
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect delays following a crash on the M25 in the London Colney area this morning.
At about 7am, Highways England tweeted about a crash on the clockwise carriageway around Junction 22 for London Colney and Watford Football Club Training Ground.
Two lanes of four were closed.
Police were also on the scene.
The crash has now been cleared, but traffic was held while the vehicles involved in the collision were brought to the side of the road.
You may also want to watch:
Delays may remain in the area as the traffic flow gets back to normal.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district