M1 crash: traffic delays in St Albans expected
- Credit: Archant
St Albans road users have been warned of traffic delays following a crash on the M1 this morning (Monday).
Emergency services attended the crash between a lorry and two cars on the M1 between junction 5 and 6 at about 9.30am this morning.
Firefighters extricated two people using cutting equipment and a woman in her 20s and
A woman in her 20s had suffered a serious head injury and ankle injury and a man in his 50s also suffered serious head and abdominal injuries.
They were both taken to St Marys Hospital by the East of England Ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
Another patient was taken to Watford General Hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
- 10 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building