Love struck? New site to help romantics
ONLINE marketing executive Gareth Moss met his wife when they were both on a course for work. But he realised not everyone finds it that easy to find a partner. That s why he has set up a website www.lovestruckcity.com
ONLINE marketing executive Gareth Moss met his wife when they were both on a course for work. But he realised not everyone finds it that easy to find a partner.
That's why he has set up a website www.lovestruckcity.com which allows people to post a message to someone with whom they have shared a chance encounter or romantic moment.
Father-of-two Gareth, aged 31, of Aysgarth Close, Redbourn, said: "If anyone has seen the film Sliding Doors, it's a bit like that. Its users are singles who have met someone at a party, in a bar or exchanged glances on opposite platforms at a station and wished they had taken down contact details to meet again. "
"It is free to use and the user remains in control of when they choose to disclose personal information."
You may also want to watch:
Users can post a simple message outlining the details of their encounter, upload a photo or even a video to increase the chance of recall, appealing to the social networking community and contributors to such sites as YouTube.
Gareth, who has set up several web sites, is not expecting the site to be an overnight sensation and has no plans to give up the day job.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills
He said: "It's more of a hobby for me at the moment.