Lost and found... can you help missing St Albans cats find their homes?
A SIAMESE cat has gone missing in one part of St Albans while a black cat has been found in another area of the city.
The Siamese, who is cream in colour with brown legs, face, back and tail, went missing in the Granville Road area last Wednesday, January 12.
Named Archie, he is microchipped but not wearing a collar and he is very nervous of people. If anyone should find him or knows where he is, they are asked to contact Georgina Self on 07881 942592.
Over the same period, a young cat was found wandering in the Marshalswick area of St Albans looking for food and company.
Black with tortoiseshell ginger stripes throughout, she had no collar or microchip but is friendly and well cared for.
You may also want to watch:
She has been named Lollipop by St Albans Cats Protection and anyone who has lost her or knows the owner is asked to call Cats Protection on 0845 3712064.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall