Lost and found... can you help missing St Albans cats find their homes?
A SIAMESE cat has gone missing in one part of St Albans while a black cat has been found in another area of the city.
The Siamese, who is cream in colour with brown legs, face, back and tail, went missing in the Granville Road area last Wednesday, January 12.
Named Archie, he is microchipped but not wearing a collar and he is very nervous of people. If anyone should find him or knows where he is, they are asked to contact Georgina Self on 07881 942592.
Over the same period, a young cat was found wandering in the Marshalswick area of St Albans looking for food and company.
Black with tortoiseshell ginger stripes throughout, she had no collar or microchip but is friendly and well cared for.
You may also want to watch:
She has been named Lollipop by St Albans Cats Protection and anyone who has lost her or knows the owner is asked to call Cats Protection on 0845 3712064.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans