Arrest after St Albans crash leaves woman seriously injured
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian has suffered serious injuries after a crash in St Albans yesterday.
Police were called at 9.09pm to reports of a collision in London Road.
A silver Ford Fiesta and a pedestrian were involved.
The pedestrian, a woman, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Road closures were put in place.
A 24-year-old man from London Colney has been arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 3 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 4 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 5 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 6 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 7 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 8 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 9 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
- 10 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
Any witnesses, or anyone with information or dash cam footage, should contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 851 of February 6.