London Colney North Orbital Road re-opens after accident
- Credit: Archant
Roads have now re-opened after an overturned car on the North Orbital Road in London Colney saw extreme delays.
Ambulance, herts police and fire were called to the scene at 1pm today (Mon) after a car rolled over on to its side.
As a result, there was a heavy build up of traffic between A1081 London Road (London Colney Roundabout) and A414 / A5183 Watling Street / A405 North Orbital Road (Park Street Roundabout).
The person involved, a female driver, escaped with no serious injuries, managing to crawl out of the car before the emergency services got there.
She has suffered some cuts and bruising and was taken to Watford General Hospital by land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The scene was cleared by around 2.15pm.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'