London Colney North Orbital Road re-opens after accident
- Credit: Archant
Roads have now re-opened after an overturned car on the North Orbital Road in London Colney saw extreme delays.
Ambulance, herts police and fire were called to the scene at 1pm today (Mon) after a car rolled over on to its side.
As a result, there was a heavy build up of traffic between A1081 London Road (London Colney Roundabout) and A414 / A5183 Watling Street / A405 North Orbital Road (Park Street Roundabout).
The person involved, a female driver, escaped with no serious injuries, managing to crawl out of the car before the emergency services got there.
She has suffered some cuts and bruising and was taken to Watford General Hospital by land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The scene was cleared by around 2.15pm.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 3 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 8 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 9 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 10 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn