Harpenden lockdown video winners announced
- Credit: Archant
Winners of a Harpenden video competition have recently been announced.
Harpenden Town Council’s student video competition was set to encourage young people to get creative during lockdown.
Entrants were asked to submit videos which showed what life in lockdown was like for them. Competition judges reviewed dozens of entries and remarked on the talent of all students with the winners particularly excelling in their storytelling, editing, and powerful performances.
The competition was open to all students who live or go to school in Harpenden. First, second, and third place prizes were awarded for each category (years 7-10 and 11-13):
You may also want to watch:
1st: Emma L: “32 Days Later”
2nd: Leah F: “Isolation”
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
3rd: Lucas B: “The Corona Conundrum”
1st: Aimee W: “Domestic Abuse Doesn’t Stop”
2nd: Rosie A: “Harpenden Will Survive”
3rd: Lucas J: “Isolation”
All winning video entries are available to view on the town council’s Facebook and YouTube pages.