Local estate agent Cassidy and Tate donates half its seller’s fee to Rennie Grove Hospice Care
- Credit: Archant
St Albans-based estate agency, Cassidy and Tate, is supporting hospice services in the area by pledging to donate 50 per cent of its completed sale fee to Rennie Grove Hospice Care when an existing supporter of the charity uses its services to sell their house.
The charity fundraising idea is the brainchild of Stuart Cassidy.
Stuart said: “Cassidy and Tate are proud to be an established business in St Albans with a good reputation.
“We are keen to give something back to the local community and want to support Rennie Grove Hospice Care because the charity does so much to ensure that local people who have a life-limiting illness can spend their last months and weeks at home with their families.”
Cassidy and Tate’s scheme is open to any existing supporter of Rennie Grove.
You may also want to watch:
That could mean that you work or volunteer for the charity, have participated in one of its events or have been involved in any type of fundraising activity on behalf of the charity.
If you fall into any of these categories and are planning to sell your house then you are eligible to participate.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
“Our agency sells properties across a wide geographical area that includes Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London and beyond,” added David Tate.
“So our offer is not limited solely to people selling in St Albans.”
Cassidy and Tate’s first completed sale under the new scheme is the Scott family. Richard Scott said: “We are delighted to be the first family to have 50 per cent of our seller’s fee donated to Rennie Grove by Cassidy and Tate.
“The team at Cassidy and Tate have been excellent agents to work with and to know that half of their fee is going to such an important local charity is just great.”
To find out more about this very generous offer from Cassidy and Tate and how you can get involved in helping Rennie Grove please get in touch in the first instance with the corporate fundraising team at Rennie Grove via email to email@example.com or by calling 01727 731029.