Limited Vodafone service in parts of St Albans
VODAFONE customers in parts of St Albans are growing increasingly frustrated after 11 days without access to the mobile phone network.
Businesses and individuals have been hit in the AL3 and AL2 postcodes, although Vodafone are remaining tight-lipped over the specific cause of the problem.
Users are struggling to make and receive calls but some say that text messages are working. Some have used the phone company’s e-forum to suggest the problem is with the mast and that signal strength has been turned down.
A spokesperson for Vodafone said the incident was part of some ongoing work and that engineers were on site to resolve the situation which began on March 10.
She said the issue had been escalated to senior management and that Vodafone were doing everything they could to resolve the matter.
Have you been affected? Get in touch with the newsdesk on email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead