Limited Vodafone service in parts of St Albans
VODAFONE customers in parts of St Albans are growing increasingly frustrated after 11 days without access to the mobile phone network.
Businesses and individuals have been hit in the AL3 and AL2 postcodes, although Vodafone are remaining tight-lipped over the specific cause of the problem.
Users are struggling to make and receive calls but some say that text messages are working. Some have used the phone company’s e-forum to suggest the problem is with the mast and that signal strength has been turned down.
A spokesperson for Vodafone said the incident was part of some ongoing work and that engineers were on site to resolve the situation which began on March 10.
She said the issue had been escalated to senior management and that Vodafone were doing everything they could to resolve the matter.
You may also want to watch:
Have you been affected? Get in touch with the newsdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden