Wheathampstead sound system company help build LEGO train
- Credit: Archant
A Wheathampstead sound system company has lent their expertise to building a train made of 500,000 LEGO bricks.
Sound Systems UK helped LEGO builders Bright Bricks build the train, which has appeared in Covent Garden.
Representative Luke Kenny said: “The Santa Express isn’t an everyday kind of project!
“The lighting had to fit easily around the train’s curves, rough edges and 90-degree angles.
“Robust quality and enduring performance were a central requirement to the design.
You may also want to watch:
“For the lighting, an ability to operate reliably no matter whatever the elements was a prerequisite. Sound was achieved by weather resistant Tannoy loudspeakers.”
Sounds Systems UK has also worked for clients such as St Albans cathedral.
To find out more visit www.soundsystemsuk.com
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 9 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure