Wheathampstead sound system company help build LEGO train
- Credit: Archant
A Wheathampstead sound system company has lent their expertise to building a train made of 500,000 LEGO bricks.
Sound Systems UK helped LEGO builders Bright Bricks build the train, which has appeared in Covent Garden.
Representative Luke Kenny said: “The Santa Express isn’t an everyday kind of project!
“The lighting had to fit easily around the train’s curves, rough edges and 90-degree angles.
“Robust quality and enduring performance were a central requirement to the design.
You may also want to watch:
“For the lighting, an ability to operate reliably no matter whatever the elements was a prerequisite. Sound was achieved by weather resistant Tannoy loudspeakers.”
Sounds Systems UK has also worked for clients such as St Albans cathedral.
To find out more visit www.soundsystemsuk.com
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 7 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 8 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display