Leading family law firm comes to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s largest family law specialist is opening a new office in St Albans next month.
The new Stowe Family Law office at 3 Holywell Hill opens on January 5 and will offer a full range of family law services, from prenuptial agreements to divorce, including wills and probate, international family law, prenuptial agreements and cohabitation rights.
It will be the law firm’s eventh branch, after central London, Harrogate, Leeds, Wetherby, Hale and Wilmslow.
Stowe Family Law was described in Chambers UK Guide 2011 as “a force to be reckoned with…a strong team with an insuppressible style and a fantastic practice”.
Senior partner Marilyn Stowe has been described in The Times as “one of the most formidable and sought after divorce lawyers in the UK”.
You may also want to watch:
She has more than 25 years’ experience in divorce and other family law proceedings, and she is particularly known for her expertise in the location of hidden assets and wealth.
Marilyn said: “The new offices have been beautifully done and are ready for when we start work in January. Our ethos remains, as always, to offer an excellent cost effective service and we look forward to meeting clients in and around St Albans.”
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans