Leading family law firm comes to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s largest family law specialist is opening a new office in St Albans next month.
The new Stowe Family Law office at 3 Holywell Hill opens on January 5 and will offer a full range of family law services, from prenuptial agreements to divorce, including wills and probate, international family law, prenuptial agreements and cohabitation rights.
It will be the law firm’s eventh branch, after central London, Harrogate, Leeds, Wetherby, Hale and Wilmslow.
Stowe Family Law was described in Chambers UK Guide 2011 as “a force to be reckoned with…a strong team with an insuppressible style and a fantastic practice”.
Senior partner Marilyn Stowe has been described in The Times as “one of the most formidable and sought after divorce lawyers in the UK”.
You may also want to watch:
She has more than 25 years’ experience in divorce and other family law proceedings, and she is particularly known for her expertise in the location of hidden assets and wealth.
Marilyn said: “The new offices have been beautifully done and are ready for when we start work in January. Our ethos remains, as always, to offer an excellent cost effective service and we look forward to meeting clients in and around St Albans.”
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans