Kitchen fire in St Albans home

A DISHWASHER caught on fire in a St Albans property overnight.

Crews from St Albans fire station were called to the home in Newgate Close, Jersey Farm, at around 11.30pm and quickly put out the blaze.

They left the scene around 20 minutes later.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus