Can your business help to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support?
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans funeral directors is asking the community to support them in their fundraising mission.
JJ Burgess & Sons in London Colney are looking for local businesses to make offers of prizes which can be used in a raffle at their Macmillan Cancer Support fundraiser.
Raffle prizes such as a massage, a spa day or a bottle of champagne would be most welcome.
Funeral arranger Jo Goral said: "This is a very serious profession which I love.
"It is also really nice to be able to take part in raising money to support cancer patients and their families.
You may also want to watch:
"We would be so grateful for any offers of raffle prizes from St Albans or Harpenden businesses.
"All the money raised will go to Macmillan Cancer Support."
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
To donate, please contact Jo on 01727 568194 or visit JJ Burgess & Sons directly.
The event is on Friday, September 27 at Caledon Community Centre at 10.30am.