Can your business help to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support?
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans funeral directors is asking the community to support them in their fundraising mission.
JJ Burgess & Sons in London Colney are looking for local businesses to make offers of prizes which can be used in a raffle at their Macmillan Cancer Support fundraiser.
Raffle prizes such as a massage, a spa day or a bottle of champagne would be most welcome.
Funeral arranger Jo Goral said: "This is a very serious profession which I love.
"It is also really nice to be able to take part in raising money to support cancer patients and their families.
You may also want to watch:
"We would be so grateful for any offers of raffle prizes from St Albans or Harpenden businesses.
"All the money raised will go to Macmillan Cancer Support."
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills
To donate, please contact Jo on 01727 568194 or visit JJ Burgess & Sons directly.
The event is on Friday, September 27 at Caledon Community Centre at 10.30am.