'Jigsaw' Murder Cops Conduct Further Hertfordshire Search
OFFICERS investigating the so-called Jigsaw murder of Jeffrey Howe are conducting a further search in Hertfordshire today (Wednesday). Specialist teams are searching an area of Wroxham Park, in Borehamwood, in connection with the murder of Mr Howe.
OFFICERS investigating the so-called 'Jigsaw' murder of Jeffrey Howe are conducting a further search in Hertfordshire today (Wednesday).
Specialist teams are searching an area of Wroxham Park, in Borehamwood, in connection with the murder of Mr Howe.
Pieces of Mr Howe's mutilated corpse were discovered in various locations across Hertfordshire and Leicestershire earlier this year, including Wheathampstead near St Albans.
A Herts Police spokesman said: "Officers are following a line of inquiry and the search will take a number of days. The trial of two people charged in connection with Jeffrey Howe's death will begin in January and therefore no further information will be released."
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman confirmed that police were not looking for any more body parts.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park