'Jigsaw' Murder Cops Conduct Further Hertfordshire Search
OFFICERS investigating the so-called Jigsaw murder of Jeffrey Howe are conducting a further search in Hertfordshire today (Wednesday). Specialist teams are searching an area of Wroxham Park, in Borehamwood, in connection with the murder of Mr Howe.
OFFICERS investigating the so-called 'Jigsaw' murder of Jeffrey Howe are conducting a further search in Hertfordshire today (Wednesday).
Specialist teams are searching an area of Wroxham Park, in Borehamwood, in connection with the murder of Mr Howe.
Pieces of Mr Howe's mutilated corpse were discovered in various locations across Hertfordshire and Leicestershire earlier this year, including Wheathampstead near St Albans.
A Herts Police spokesman said: "Officers are following a line of inquiry and the search will take a number of days. The trial of two people charged in connection with Jeffrey Howe's death will begin in January and therefore no further information will be released."
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman confirmed that police were not looking for any more body parts.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre