Jewellery stolen in St Albans burglary
- Credit: Archant
A police helicopter went looking for the culprit after a burglary in St Albans yesterday.
Police were called at 8.17pm to reports of a burglary in Ennerdale Close.
A suspect was seen running away from the address along Hill End Lane and police searched for him with assistance from the police helicopter.
The suspect, who stole jewellery in the burglary, is described as a white man with facial stubble wearing a high-vis and grey bottoms.
He has not yet been found and police are still investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/30144/19
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 6 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church