Jewellery stolen in St Albans burglary
- Credit: Archant
A police helicopter went looking for the culprit after a burglary in St Albans yesterday.
Police were called at 8.17pm to reports of a burglary in Ennerdale Close.
A suspect was seen running away from the address along Hill End Lane and police searched for him with assistance from the police helicopter.
The suspect, who stole jewellery in the burglary, is described as a white man with facial stubble wearing a high-vis and grey bottoms.
He has not yet been found and police are still investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/30144/19
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school