Do you recognise this jewellery stolen from a house in St Albans?
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating a burglary in St Albans have released pictures of stolen jewellery in an effort to trace it.
The burglary took place in Sherwood Avenue between 8am on Wednesday, September 26 and 6.55pm on Friday, September 28.
Among the items stolen were a gold chain and pendant and a silver chain necklace (both pictured).
The burglars also took red and yellow gold cufflinks, a women’s gold ring, an oval-shaped brooch, a diamond and sapphire cluster ring, a ring with a ruby stone surrounded by diamonds, a gold eternity ring surrounded with diamonds and sapphires, a set of gold half hoop earrings and a thin gold Elizabeth ring.
Det Con Deji Afolabi, who is investigatin, said: “I am appealing for anybody who saw anything suspicious between the times stated to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
“Similarly, if you believe that you may have been offered one of these items for sale, please get in contact with me. You may have vital information that could help our investigation and reunite the victims with their jewellery which is of great sentimental value to them.
“If you can help, please get in touch on the non-emergency number 101 or email me at email@example.com, quoting crime reference 41/41200/18. You can also report information online at www.herts.police.uk/report.”
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills