Jewellery stolen in London Colney burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating a burglary in London Colney have released images of jewellery that was stolen in a bid to trace it.
One or more thieves broke into a property in Thamesdale on Wednesday, September 20, between 8pm and 8.35pm.
Along with a quantity of cash, the burglars stole a gold bangle with a blue gem (pictured), a gold necklace with a gold-plated flower symbol (pictured), a men’s gold ring, a gold bangle, a diamond necklace, a women’s gold ring, and a gold bangle with a white gem.
Det Con Deji Afolabi, who is investigating, said: “I am appealing for anybody who saw anything suspicious between the times stated to get in touch.
“Similarly, if you believe that you may have been offered one of these items for sale, please get in contact with me.
You may also want to watch:
“You may have vital information that could help us trace these thieves and possibly reunite the victims with their jewellery which is of great sentimental value to them.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Afolabi via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F3/17/2041 or report information online at www.herts.police.uk/report.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery