Spate of burglaries in popular St Albans residential area
- Credit: Archant
There have been a spate of burglaries in a popular St Albans residential area.
Homes on Hatfield Road, Elm Drive, and Oakwood Drive were broken into on Saturday, December 9.
Offenders entered by either a side window, a front door or a rear door between 10.30am and 9.30pm.
They took items including jewellery and cash before making their escape.
If you have any information relating to these crimes or CCTV contact Herts police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
The corresponding crime numbers are: Hatfield Road - F1/17/5939 or Oakwood Drive - F1/17/5940 or Elm Drive - F1/17/5941.
Information can also be provided anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
Police advise checking all doors and windows are locked and secure before leaving the house.
Residents are also asked to not leave valuables like car keys, phones, and wallets, in the open.