Spate of burglaries in popular St Albans residential area
- Credit: Archant
There have been a spate of burglaries in a popular St Albans residential area.
Homes on Hatfield Road, Elm Drive, and Oakwood Drive were broken into on Saturday, December 9.
Offenders entered by either a side window, a front door or a rear door between 10.30am and 9.30pm.
They took items including jewellery and cash before making their escape.
If you have any information relating to these crimes or CCTV contact Herts police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
The corresponding crime numbers are: Hatfield Road - F1/17/5939 or Oakwood Drive - F1/17/5940 or Elm Drive - F1/17/5941.
Information can also be provided anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Police advise checking all doors and windows are locked and secure before leaving the house.
Residents are also asked to not leave valuables like car keys, phones, and wallets, in the open.