Items stolen from car in Redbourn
ITEMS of road surveying equipment were stolen from a car in Redbourn on Tuesday (November 29) afternoon.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened between 2.25pm and 2.55pm, on St Albans Road.
The car, a grey Honda Accord Estate, was parked close to the roundabout and the junction with the B487 when thieves broke into it and stole a number of items, including the two pieces of road surveying equipment.
Jenny Stredwick, from the Crime Service Team, said: “The incident happened at a busy section of road and I would appeal to anyone who saw any suspicious activity at this time to contact me with information.
“The stolen items are also very distinctive and unusual, so I would like to appeal to anyone who sees them anywhere, or is perhaps offered them for sale, to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact the Crime Service Team on 01707 355001 or via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall