Items stolen from car in Redbourn
ITEMS of road surveying equipment were stolen from a car in Redbourn on Tuesday (November 29) afternoon.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened between 2.25pm and 2.55pm, on St Albans Road.
The car, a grey Honda Accord Estate, was parked close to the roundabout and the junction with the B487 when thieves broke into it and stole a number of items, including the two pieces of road surveying equipment.
Jenny Stredwick, from the Crime Service Team, said: “The incident happened at a busy section of road and I would appeal to anyone who saw any suspicious activity at this time to contact me with information.
“The stolen items are also very distinctive and unusual, so I would like to appeal to anyone who sees them anywhere, or is perhaps offered them for sale, to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact the Crime Service Team on 01707 355001 or via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Shortages crisis hits district
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25