Do you recognise these items stolen in St Albans and Hertsmere burglaries?
- Credit: Archant
A musket gun, distinctive jewellery and collectors’ coins were among the items stolen in a spate of burglaries in St Albans, Hertsmere and Luton.
Police seized the items, which also included sunglasses and a watch, and are looking to reunite them with their rightful owners.
Det Con Paul Cullinan said: "We are trying to trace the owners of this property. The property is distinctive and includes some sentimental items.
"If you recognise any of these items, please get in touch with us, so we can return them to you."
Azariah Morgan, 35, of no fixed address, has pleaded guilty to committing four burglaries in St Albans, Borehamwood and Luton.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to be sentenced at St Albans Crown Court on Friday, May 31.
Anyone who recognises any of the items should call police on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/18541/19.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly