Go back to school in aid of Home-Start Herts
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It’s time to dust down your uniform, dig out your pencil case, choose your desk and prepare to relive your school days in a fun and interactive evening in aid of Home-Start Herts.
St Albans District Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Back to School fundraising event at St Columba’s College in King Harry Lane on February 1.
Classes of up to 12 people will enjoy a timetable of “lessons” broken up by the obligatory school dinner. You can either make up a full class or come along individually, in pairs or small groups, and join other classmates on the night.
The Tuck Shop, selling beer, wine and other refreshments, will be open all night.
School hours are between 7.30-11pm, and any latecomers will be expelled!
You may also want to watch:
Admission numbers are strictly limited to 100. School uniform is optional although house points may be awarded to smartly turned-out pupils.
An evening’s education costs £30 plus VAT per pupil including school dinner. To book tickets please visit http://www.stalbans-chamber.co.uk/buy-online/events/
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets