Is escaped convict at large in St Albans?
POLICE are hunting for a 23-year-old man who could be on the run in St Albans. Daniel Wickens, who is wanted on warrant for a recall to prison after having his licence revoked, has family ties to the area. His last known address is Vicars Walk in Worksop
POLICE are hunting for a 23-year-old conman who could be on the run in St Albans.
Daniel Wickens, who is wanted on warrant for a recall to prison after having his licence revoked, has family ties to the area. He was serving time for distraction burglaries and handbag snatches, having particularly targeted the elderly.
His last known address is Vicars Walk in Worksop but he has connections all over the country, in particular St Albans and Hemel Hempstead.
Police have warned the public not to approach Wickens but to contact them immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should dial 0845 33 00 222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Vote for your favourite restaurant in Chamber of Commerce poll