Is escaped convict at large in St Albans?
POLICE are hunting for a 23-year-old man who could be on the run in St Albans. Daniel Wickens, who is wanted on warrant for a recall to prison after having his licence revoked, has family ties to the area. His last known address is Vicars Walk in Worksop
POLICE are hunting for a 23-year-old conman who could be on the run in St Albans.
Daniel Wickens, who is wanted on warrant for a recall to prison after having his licence revoked, has family ties to the area. He was serving time for distraction burglaries and handbag snatches, having particularly targeted the elderly.
His last known address is Vicars Walk in Worksop but he has connections all over the country, in particular St Albans and Hemel Hempstead.
Police have warned the public not to approach Wickens but to contact them immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should dial 0845 33 00 222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly