Man fined for interfering with Harpenden BMW
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A man has been fined after interfering with a car in Harpenden.
Samuel Knight, 44, admitted interfering with a BMW 330I on December 3 together with another person.
The interference was with intent to either steal the car or part of it or something inside it.
At St Albans Magistrates’ Court, Knight was fined £40.
The resident of Berry Park Road in Luton was also ordered to pay victim services £30 and £85 court costs.
You may also want to watch:
The money will be deducted from his benefits.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans