Man fined for interfering with Harpenden BMW
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A man has been fined after interfering with a car in Harpenden.
Samuel Knight, 44, admitted interfering with a BMW 330I on December 3 together with another person.
The interference was with intent to either steal the car or part of it or something inside it.
At St Albans Magistrates’ Court, Knight was fined £40.
The resident of Berry Park Road in Luton was also ordered to pay victim services £30 and £85 court costs.
You may also want to watch:
The money will be deducted from his benefits.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district