Injured St Albans woman taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
Ambulance officers and the police have been attending an incident in St Albans this afternoon (Monday) following reports that a woman was found injured.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that both services were called to an address on Sandpit Lane at 3.36pm.
Officers and ambulance crew were still at the scene as of 5.15pm.
The woman has been taken to hospital.
Investigations are continuing to establish the exact circumstances as to how the woman received her injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No other information was available.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser