Injured St Albans woman taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
Ambulance officers and the police have been attending an incident in St Albans this afternoon (Monday) following reports that a woman was found injured.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that both services were called to an address on Sandpit Lane at 3.36pm.
Officers and ambulance crew were still at the scene as of 5.15pm.
The woman has been taken to hospital.
Investigations are continuing to establish the exact circumstances as to how the woman received her injuries.
No other information was available.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan