Injured St Albans woman taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
Ambulance officers and the police have been attending an incident in St Albans this afternoon (Monday) following reports that a woman was found injured.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that both services were called to an address on Sandpit Lane at 3.36pm.
Officers and ambulance crew were still at the scene as of 5.15pm.
The woman has been taken to hospital.
Investigations are continuing to establish the exact circumstances as to how the woman received her injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No other information was available.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works