Injured Schoolgirl Dies In Hospital
A SCHOOLGIRL involved in a road traffic accident in Bricket Wood on Friday has died. Police confirmed this afternoon (Tuesday) that the 15-year-old, who was hit by a car on the A405 near the junction with Chequers Lane, lost her battle for life in hospita
A SCHOOLGIRL involved in a road traffic accident in Bricket Wood on Friday has died.
Police confirmed this afternoon (Tuesday) that the 15-year-old, who was hit by a car on the A405 near the junction with Chequers Lane, lost her battle for life in hospital yesterday.
The girl, who lives in Bricket Wood, suffered serious injuries in the incident last week and was taken to St Mary's Hospital in London before being transferred to Charing Cross Hospital, where she died.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information about the accident, which happened at around 3.45pm as the silver Peugeot 207 travelled northbound towards St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Ian Breacher, a serious traffic incident investigator, via the non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant