Images released of fraudulent St Albans waiter
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans waiter has been pocketing cash paid by customers and using a fraud bank card to settle the bill.
Images of a man who was working as a waiter at Zizzi restaurants in St Albans have been released after cloned bank card details were used to pay for food bills.
In December last year, the man kept the cash that customers intended to use to pay for their food. Fraudulent bank details were then used to settle the amount.
This took place between December 20 and December 31.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image or has any information can contact Herts Police on their non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can talk to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app