Images released of fraudulent St Albans waiter
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans waiter has been pocketing cash paid by customers and using a fraud bank card to settle the bill.
Images of a man who was working as a waiter at Zizzi restaurants in St Albans have been released after cloned bank card details were used to pay for food bills.
In December last year, the man kept the cash that customers intended to use to pay for their food. Fraudulent bank details were then used to settle the amount.
This took place between December 20 and December 31.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image or has any information can contact Herts Police on their non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively you can talk to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival