Images released of fraudulent St Albans waiter
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans waiter has been pocketing cash paid by customers and using a fraud bank card to settle the bill.
Images of a man who was working as a waiter at Zizzi restaurants in St Albans have been released after cloned bank card details were used to pay for food bills.
In December last year, the man kept the cash that customers intended to use to pay for their food. Fraudulent bank details were then used to settle the amount.
This took place between December 20 and December 31.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image or has any information can contact Herts Police on their non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can talk to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden