Hundreds of pounds worth of beauty products stolen from St Albans spa
- Credit: Archant
Nearly £1,000 worth of beauty products were stolen from a spa in St Albans city centre.
The products, which included nail varnish, creams and serums, were stolen from Champneys in Market Place at 4.15am on Tuesday, April 18.
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
PC Shaun Woods from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team said: “Have you been offered cheap Champneys products, including 30 Jessica nail varnishes, Decleor creams and serums and Mothers’ Day boxes, for sale?
“If so, we would like to hear from you, as they may have been stolen.
“Although the CCTV is not very clear, someone may recognise this man. We would like to speak to him as he may have information that could help the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting crime reference number F1/17/1851.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 6 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford
- 9 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 10 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80