Hundreds of pounds worth of beauty products stolen from St Albans spa
- Credit: Archant
Nearly £1,000 worth of beauty products were stolen from a spa in St Albans city centre.
The products, which included nail varnish, creams and serums, were stolen from Champneys in Market Place at 4.15am on Tuesday, April 18.
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
PC Shaun Woods from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team said: “Have you been offered cheap Champneys products, including 30 Jessica nail varnishes, Decleor creams and serums and Mothers’ Day boxes, for sale?
“If so, we would like to hear from you, as they may have been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
“Although the CCTV is not very clear, someone may recognise this man. We would like to speak to him as he may have information that could help the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting crime reference number F1/17/1851.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development