Hospice opens new charity shop in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
Rennie Grove Hospice has opened a new charity shop in London Colney.
The hospice’s 25th charity shop is located along the High Street and offers a range of new and good quality pre-loved items for sale. Shoppers can also buy from Rennie Grove’s range of Christmas cards as well as calendars and diaries for 2018.
Rennie Grove’s retail operation is responsible for contributing more than £2 million towards the charity’s £7.6 million annual budget.
Deborah Gould, director of retail and trading for the charity said: “We’re delighted to have opened our new shop in London Colney and we look forward to welcoming new customers.
“Donating items to be sold, working as a volunteer or buying items from our shop means that you are making a really important contribution towards raising much needed funds for Rennie Grove Hospice Care. “The funds mean that our nurses can continue to provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness and their families.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in volunteering at the new London Colney shop, then contact the volunteer services team on 01727 731000.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award