Hospice opens new charity shop in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
Rennie Grove Hospice has opened a new charity shop in London Colney.
The hospice’s 25th charity shop is located along the High Street and offers a range of new and good quality pre-loved items for sale. Shoppers can also buy from Rennie Grove’s range of Christmas cards as well as calendars and diaries for 2018.
Rennie Grove’s retail operation is responsible for contributing more than £2 million towards the charity’s £7.6 million annual budget.
Deborah Gould, director of retail and trading for the charity said: “We’re delighted to have opened our new shop in London Colney and we look forward to welcoming new customers.
“Donating items to be sold, working as a volunteer or buying items from our shop means that you are making a really important contribution towards raising much needed funds for Rennie Grove Hospice Care. “The funds mean that our nurses can continue to provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness and their families.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in volunteering at the new London Colney shop, then contact the volunteer services team on 01727 731000.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans