Hospice opens new charity shop in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
Rennie Grove Hospice has opened a new charity shop in London Colney.
The hospice’s 25th charity shop is located along the High Street and offers a range of new and good quality pre-loved items for sale. Shoppers can also buy from Rennie Grove’s range of Christmas cards as well as calendars and diaries for 2018.
Rennie Grove’s retail operation is responsible for contributing more than £2 million towards the charity’s £7.6 million annual budget.
Deborah Gould, director of retail and trading for the charity said: “We’re delighted to have opened our new shop in London Colney and we look forward to welcoming new customers.
“Donating items to be sold, working as a volunteer or buying items from our shop means that you are making a really important contribution towards raising much needed funds for Rennie Grove Hospice Care. “The funds mean that our nurses can continue to provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness and their families.”
If you are interested in volunteering at the new London Colney shop, then contact the volunteer services team on 01727 731000.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 9 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt