Distinctive Honda motorbike stolen from St Albans
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has gone out after a distinctive motorbike was stolen from St Albans.
The red and blue Honda 125 MSR was stolen from Charrington Place between 6PM on Tuesday, September 19 and 2.20PM on Friday, September 22.
PCSO Adriano Russo said: “I am appealing for anybody who saw anything suspicious between the times of the theft to get in touch.
“Similarly, if you believe you may have been offered the motorbike for sale, please get in contact with me.
“You may have vital information that could help us trace these thieves and possibly reunite the victim with their motorbike.”
You may also want to watch:
There have been possible sightings of the bike on Riverside Road, St Albans, and in the Stopsley area of Luton.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PCSO Russo via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F1/17/4555.
Or report online at www.contacthertspolice.uk
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Our local wildlife needs your voice!