Distinctive Honda motorbike stolen from St Albans
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has gone out after a distinctive motorbike was stolen from St Albans.
The red and blue Honda 125 MSR was stolen from Charrington Place between 6PM on Tuesday, September 19 and 2.20PM on Friday, September 22.
PCSO Adriano Russo said: “I am appealing for anybody who saw anything suspicious between the times of the theft to get in touch.
“Similarly, if you believe you may have been offered the motorbike for sale, please get in contact with me.
“You may have vital information that could help us trace these thieves and possibly reunite the victim with their motorbike.”
You may also want to watch:
There have been possible sightings of the bike on Riverside Road, St Albans, and in the Stopsley area of Luton.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PCSO Russo via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F1/17/4555.
Or report online at www.contacthertspolice.uk
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty