Home needed for St Albans kittens
ST ALBANS: Three kittens need a stable new home in exchange for some light mousework.
Missy and her two tabby brothers Topsy and Tippy are around six months old and although they are used to having humans around, they are not completely happy and are now too old to tame completely.
As a result St Albans Cat Protection (CP) is looking for a stable or farmyard home with an enclosed hay barn where they will be warm in winter – and can keep small rodents away.
The trio, who came into the care of CP after their long-term stray mother gave birth on a golf course, have been neutered and are fully vaccinated and wormed.
A spokesperson said: “They are happy to have humans around and will come for food but don’t want to be cuddled. They like to observe what is going on from afar.”
You may also want to watch:
They are currently being kept in a pen which they are rapidly outgrowing. Food and litter would be provided for the first few months and anyone who is interested in adopting them should contact St Albans CP on 0845 3712064 or visit the website www.stalbans.cats.org.uk
n St Albans owner Paula Harper has entered her charismatic cat Dizzee Rascal into a nationwide competition from Gourmet to find Britain’s ultimate 5 Star Feline.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
She said: “When I saw this competition I just had to enter Dizzee Rascal. He is as much of a performer as his namesake and to keep our pampered pet happy we bought him his own aquarium so he can while away the hours watching the fish swim by.”
The competition closes next Sunday, September 4, with the finalists and winning cat being announced in September and October respectively.