Woman stole hundreds of pounds worth of perfume in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A woman has admitted stealing more than £800 worth of perfume from Boots in St Albans.
Kim Russ, 48, appeared at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on January 7.
She admitted stealing perfume worth £835 from Boots in St Albans on November 11.
Russ was given an eight-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.
Magistrates considered the offence to be especially serious and noted her previous convictions.
She was given a supervision period of 12 months.
She must also comply with the requirements of a responsible officer for up to 25 days.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 5 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
Russ, of Kimpton Close in Hemel Hempstead, was also ordered to pay victim services £115 and court costs of £85.