Woman stole hundreds of pounds worth of perfume in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A woman has admitted stealing more than £800 worth of perfume from Boots in St Albans.
Kim Russ, 48, appeared at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on January 7.
She admitted stealing perfume worth £835 from Boots in St Albans on November 11.
Russ was given an eight-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.
Magistrates considered the offence to be especially serious and noted her previous convictions.
She was given a supervision period of 12 months.
She must also comply with the requirements of a responsible officer for up to 25 days.
- 1 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 2 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 6 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
- 9 Recap: Rail firm cancels trains due to Herts 'operational issue'
- 10 Woodland access saved by Chiswell Green campaigner
Russ, of Kimpton Close in Hemel Hempstead, was also ordered to pay victim services £115 and court costs of £85.