Woman stole hundreds of pounds worth of perfume in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A woman has admitted stealing more than £800 worth of perfume from Boots in St Albans.
Kim Russ, 48, appeared at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on January 7.
She admitted stealing perfume worth £835 from Boots in St Albans on November 11.
Russ was given an eight-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.
Magistrates considered the offence to be especially serious and noted her previous convictions.
You may also want to watch:
She was given a supervision period of 12 months.
She must also comply with the requirements of a responsible officer for up to 25 days.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
Russ, of Kimpton Close in Hemel Hempstead, was also ordered to pay victim services £115 and court costs of £85.