Woman stole hundreds of pounds worth of perfume in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A woman has admitted stealing more than £800 worth of perfume from Boots in St Albans.
Kim Russ, 48, appeared at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on January 7.
She admitted stealing perfume worth £835 from Boots in St Albans on November 11.
Russ was given an eight-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.
Magistrates considered the offence to be especially serious and noted her previous convictions.
You may also want to watch:
She was given a supervision period of 12 months.
She must also comply with the requirements of a responsible officer for up to 25 days.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
Russ, of Kimpton Close in Hemel Hempstead, was also ordered to pay victim services £115 and court costs of £85.