Herts Police seek man missing from Harpenden
- Credit: Photo supplied
The police are trying to trace a Harpenden man, who has been missing since Monday, March 21.
Herts Police have appealed for the public’s help in trying to find Ruaraidh (pronounced Rory) MacDonald, aged 31.
He has been missing from the Hatching Green area of Harpenden since 5.45pm on Monday March 21.
Ruaraidh is white, of slim build, with blue eyes and round 6ft 1” tall.
He is believed to be wearing a striped top and dark trousers, possibly jeans, and possibly a light brown/grey jacket.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said that Ruaraidh may have been at Harpenden railway station at around 9pm on Monday evening and could possibly have travelled from there into London, or Brighton.
If you have any information regarding Ruaraidh’s whereabouts please contact police on 101.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25