Herts Police seek man missing from Harpenden
- Credit: Photo supplied
The police are trying to trace a Harpenden man, who has been missing since Monday, March 21.
Herts Police have appealed for the public’s help in trying to find Ruaraidh (pronounced Rory) MacDonald, aged 31.
He has been missing from the Hatching Green area of Harpenden since 5.45pm on Monday March 21.
Ruaraidh is white, of slim build, with blue eyes and round 6ft 1” tall.
He is believed to be wearing a striped top and dark trousers, possibly jeans, and possibly a light brown/grey jacket.
A police spokeswoman said that Ruaraidh may have been at Harpenden railway station at around 9pm on Monday evening and could possibly have travelled from there into London, or Brighton.
If you have any information regarding Ruaraidh’s whereabouts please contact police on 101.
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 9 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products