Appeal for distinctive jewellery stolen in St Albans burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise any of this jewellery which was stolen in a spate of burglaries around St Albans?
Herts police have released the images in a bid to trace the items and the burglars who took them.
A Michael Kors watch; a man’s yellow gold necklace with a lion’s claw; a man’s white gold necklace with an Irish patterned cross and matching cufflinks; some Kenyan currency; a Gucci Raymond Weil Sayco watch; yellow gold oval cufflinks; and a small safe were all stolen from Park Street Lane between 5pm and 5.10pm on December 14.
In a separate incident, also on December 14, three offenders forced their way into an address on Birchwood Way at around 6.30pm.
They interrupted a resident inside, demanded to know where any gold was, searched the property, and stole a phone.
On October 8, a lady’s TW Steel Goliath watch, a gold chain and a Tag watch were taken from Central Drive.
On this occasion, the thieves parked on Hazelwood Drive in a light-coloured Ford S-Max and entered the property’s back garden.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 7 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 8 Comment: Is Aldenham really posher than St Albans and Harpenden?
- 9 St Albans leisure centre launches self-defence classes for girls as young as 12
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
DC Colin Workman said: “If you recognise this distinctive jewellery or have been offered it for sale, please get in touch as soon as possible.
“These offences are amongst a number of burglaries that have occurred in the recent months in St Albans.”
Anyone with information should call 101 or email email@example.com