Appeal for distinctive jewellery stolen in St Albans burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise any of this jewellery which was stolen in a spate of burglaries around St Albans?
Herts police have released the images in a bid to trace the items and the burglars who took them.
A Michael Kors watch; a man’s yellow gold necklace with a lion’s claw; a man’s white gold necklace with an Irish patterned cross and matching cufflinks; some Kenyan currency; a Gucci Raymond Weil Sayco watch; yellow gold oval cufflinks; and a small safe were all stolen from Park Street Lane between 5pm and 5.10pm on December 14.
In a separate incident, also on December 14, three offenders forced their way into an address on Birchwood Way at around 6.30pm.
They interrupted a resident inside, demanded to know where any gold was, searched the property, and stole a phone.
You may also want to watch:
On October 8, a lady’s TW Steel Goliath watch, a gold chain and a Tag watch were taken from Central Drive.
On this occasion, the thieves parked on Hazelwood Drive in a light-coloured Ford S-Max and entered the property’s back garden.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
- 10 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
DC Colin Workman said: “If you recognise this distinctive jewellery or have been offered it for sale, please get in touch as soon as possible.
“These offences are amongst a number of burglaries that have occurred in the recent months in St Albans.”
Anyone with information should call 101 or email email@example.com