Appeal for distinctive jewellery stolen in St Albans burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise any of this jewellery which was stolen in a spate of burglaries around St Albans?
Herts police have released the images in a bid to trace the items and the burglars who took them.
A Michael Kors watch; a man’s yellow gold necklace with a lion’s claw; a man’s white gold necklace with an Irish patterned cross and matching cufflinks; some Kenyan currency; a Gucci Raymond Weil Sayco watch; yellow gold oval cufflinks; and a small safe were all stolen from Park Street Lane between 5pm and 5.10pm on December 14.
In a separate incident, also on December 14, three offenders forced their way into an address on Birchwood Way at around 6.30pm.
They interrupted a resident inside, demanded to know where any gold was, searched the property, and stole a phone.
On October 8, a lady’s TW Steel Goliath watch, a gold chain and a Tag watch were taken from Central Drive.
On this occasion, the thieves parked on Hazelwood Drive in a light-coloured Ford S-Max and entered the property’s back garden.
- 1 Person dies after being hit by a train between St Albans and London
- 2 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 'Minor explosions' heard as garages catch fire in village near St Albans
- 4 Fresh call for safer crossing on route into city centre
- 5 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 6 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 7 Man breaks ankle during 'assault' in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 9 Call for hosepipe ban to protect River Ver
- 10 St Albans Striders brave the heat to tackle numerous races
DC Colin Workman said: “If you recognise this distinctive jewellery or have been offered it for sale, please get in touch as soon as possible.
“These offences are amongst a number of burglaries that have occurred in the recent months in St Albans.”
Anyone with information should call 101 or email email@example.com