Herts Police appeal for help to trace wanted man
POLICE in Hertfordshire are appealing for information on the whereabouts of a wanted man.
Officers would like to speak to Imran Shah, 32, whose last known address is Oakwood Road Drive in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
He is wanted in connection with a burglary at the Marie Curie charity shop in Harpenden High Street on June 25 this year. Cash was stolen from the premises during the burglary.
He is also wanted in connection with a burglary at the Aura Tan and Beauty shop on High Street, in Watford. This happened overnight between July 3 and 4. Cash was stolen.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number ref F2/11/1038.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district