Herts Police appeal for help to trace wanted man
POLICE in Hertfordshire are appealing for information on the whereabouts of a wanted man.
Officers would like to speak to Imran Shah, 32, whose last known address is Oakwood Road Drive in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
He is wanted in connection with a burglary at the Marie Curie charity shop in Harpenden High Street on June 25 this year. Cash was stolen from the premises during the burglary.
He is also wanted in connection with a burglary at the Aura Tan and Beauty shop on High Street, in Watford. This happened overnight between July 3 and 4. Cash was stolen.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number ref F2/11/1038.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school