Herts NHS bodies to hold meeting on St Albans and Harpenden health services
- Credit: Archant
Local NHS services are holding an event for people from St Albans and Harpenden to inform them about changes to community care.
Local GPs will be joined by NHS managers from across west Hertfordshire, as well as Herts County Council, at the meeting on Tuesday, February 28 at Roundwood Park School in Harpenden.
The meeting will run from 7pm until 9pm, with doors opening from 6.30pm, and will address the new Your Care, Your Future programme.
The programme will increase tests, treatments and support for people with less complex care needs incommunity locations, and ease pressure on hospitals.
The meeting will particularly focus on the service in St Albans and Harpenden.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Daniel Carlton-Conway, local GP and Chair of St Albans and Harpenden Locality for Herts Valleys CCG says: “At a time when our NHS is under significant pressure, we remain committed to improving the care that people receive from our local NHS services.”
There will also be a chance for people at the meeting to give their feedback on the services they received.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Dr Carlton-Conway said: “I hope that people will come along to this event to find out more and be part of the conversation about developing local health
care services that meets people’s needs well into the future.”
To book a place at the event, email email@example.com along with any accessibility requirements you may have.