M1 BMW driver banned from getting behind the wheel after undertaking
- Credit: Archant
A BMW driver has been banned from getting behind the wheel after undertaking and driving without insurance between Luton and St Albans.
Marius Jiboc did not appear in Stevenage Magistrates’ Court when the case against him was proved in his absence on October 4.
The court heard how he had driven without reasonable consideration for other road users on January 30.
The 24-year-old was travelling at 70mph when the limit was 60mph.
He also undertook several vehicles to get ahead between Junction 8 for Hemel Hempstead/St Albans and Junction 10 for south Luton.
You may also want to watch:
Jiboc did not have third party insurance either.
He was fined £1,320.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Jiboc, of Cranbrook Drive, Luton, must also pay victim services £66 and costs of £85.
He has been banned from driving for six months.
In total, he must pay £1,471.