Herts law firm employs two new City lawyers
HERTFORDSHIRE-based SA Law has announced the arrival of two more former City lawyers at the firm. Simon Walsh, formerly of Faegre & Benson, joins the firm s thriving litigation team and Michael Webster joins as a consultant from global firm K & L Gates.
HERTFORDSHIRE-based SA Law has announced the arrival of two more former City lawyers at the firm.
Simon Walsh, formerly of Faegre & Benson, joins the firm's thriving litigation team and Michael Webster joins as a consultant from global firm K & L Gates.
Webster is an experienced corporate lawyer who has developed a particular expertise in advising parties operating in the computing, telecoms and media industries. Within these markets his experience includes corporate finance, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and all types of technology licensing and IT services contracts. Over the last 15 years he has developed a particular specialism in outsourcing, reflecting the increase in this type of agreement between parties.
Walsh has over 10 years of experience of dealing with commercial disputes and has practised with both English and US firms in the City of London. He has acted for a wide range of clients including English and US public and private companies as well as partnerships, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, engineering, IT and retail.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Ryan, Managing Partner of SA Law, commented: "We are delighted to welcome both Simon and Michael to SA Law. Once again, our ability to attract high calibre, former City lawyers underlines the quality of work on offer at the firm and in the region as a whole. Michael will bring new sector knowledge to the firm; while Simon's arrival will strengthen our thriving Litigation Team. We look forward to them both playing a part in the future success of the firm.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 7 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping