Have your say on future of St Albans playground
- Credit: Archant
A public consultation is being held on proposals for a new playground in Bernards Heath, St Albans.
The charity Let's Play at Bernards Heath is working to revitalise the heathland's play area, and residents are invited to have their say on the plans.
A consultation event will be held from 2pm to 4pm on Saturday, February 1, at St Saviour's Church Hall. Members of the public can view the initial designs for the playground, learn about the plans, and help identify potential sources of financial support.
The charity's website states: "We aim to completely regenerate the play area with new flooring and equipment, and create a positive impact on our community.
"Parts of the playground were installed in the 1990s. The play area is very well used by the local community and deserves a much-needed revamp."
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments and entertainment will be on offer on the day.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 6 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 7 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space