Have you seen these men? Herts police search for men wanted for crimes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The search is on to find four men wanted by police for crimes in St Albans.
Thomas Curd, 30, is wanted in connection with the harassment of a woman in the Camp area of St Albans between 2013 and 2015. His last known address was Sussex Street, South West London.
Lukasz Doniec, 31, previously of Dalton Street, St Albans, is wanted in connection with actual bodily harm (ABH) following an incident in Waverley Road on November 6.
Leon Stevens, 41, whose last known address was Jodies Court, St Albans, is wanted for breaching his nine-month suspended sentence on October 20 at St Albans Crown Court. He had previously pleading guilty to possession of a knuckle duster with a blade following an altercation at the Camp pub in September 2013.
Mourad Nehari, 24, is wanted in connection with theft and fraud at Barclays Bank, St Peter’s Street, after allegedly stealing an elderly man’s debit card and withdrawing £2,000 on November 3.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Herts police on the non-emergency number 101 or anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans