Have you seen these men? Herts police search for men wanted for crimes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The search is on to find four men wanted by police for crimes in St Albans.
Thomas Curd, 30, is wanted in connection with the harassment of a woman in the Camp area of St Albans between 2013 and 2015. His last known address was Sussex Street, South West London.
Lukasz Doniec, 31, previously of Dalton Street, St Albans, is wanted in connection with actual bodily harm (ABH) following an incident in Waverley Road on November 6.
Leon Stevens, 41, whose last known address was Jodies Court, St Albans, is wanted for breaching his nine-month suspended sentence on October 20 at St Albans Crown Court. He had previously pleading guilty to possession of a knuckle duster with a blade following an altercation at the Camp pub in September 2013.
Mourad Nehari, 24, is wanted in connection with theft and fraud at Barclays Bank, St Peter’s Street, after allegedly stealing an elderly man’s debit card and withdrawing £2,000 on November 3.
Anyone with information should call Herts police on the non-emergency number 101 or anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time