Have you seen these men? Herts police search for men wanted for crimes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The search is on to find four men wanted by police for crimes in St Albans.
Thomas Curd, 30, is wanted in connection with the harassment of a woman in the Camp area of St Albans between 2013 and 2015. His last known address was Sussex Street, South West London.
Lukasz Doniec, 31, previously of Dalton Street, St Albans, is wanted in connection with actual bodily harm (ABH) following an incident in Waverley Road on November 6.
Leon Stevens, 41, whose last known address was Jodies Court, St Albans, is wanted for breaching his nine-month suspended sentence on October 20 at St Albans Crown Court. He had previously pleading guilty to possession of a knuckle duster with a blade following an altercation at the Camp pub in September 2013.
Mourad Nehari, 24, is wanted in connection with theft and fraud at Barclays Bank, St Peter’s Street, after allegedly stealing an elderly man’s debit card and withdrawing £2,000 on November 3.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Herts police on the non-emergency number 101 or anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans