Have you seen child’s scooter stolen from St Albans street?
- Credit: Archant
Callous thieves pinched a child’s scooter left outside his home in a central St Albans street.
Melissa Ling, of Bernard Street, has hit out at the culprits, after her four-year-old son Halcyon’s maxi micro scooter was taken from outside their home in Bernard Street sometime last Friday evening (June 19) or Saturday (June 20).
The scooter, which is black and a grey with a green and blue dinosaur head on the handlebars, with name tags tied to it, was a birthday present for Halcyon’s fourth birthday last August.
It was taken either from outside the property or from a wooden box by the front door.
Melissa said: “I was angry that someone felt it was okay to take a child’s toy. It was a special present bought so we could walk our greyhound together before school.
You may also want to watch:
“My little boy loved using it every day and used to try to race the dog. It will be very sadly missed.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Melissa on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire