Have you seen child’s scooter stolen from St Albans street?
- Credit: Archant
Callous thieves pinched a child’s scooter left outside his home in a central St Albans street.
Melissa Ling, of Bernard Street, has hit out at the culprits, after her four-year-old son Halcyon’s maxi micro scooter was taken from outside their home in Bernard Street sometime last Friday evening (June 19) or Saturday (June 20).
The scooter, which is black and a grey with a green and blue dinosaur head on the handlebars, with name tags tied to it, was a birthday present for Halcyon’s fourth birthday last August.
It was taken either from outside the property or from a wooden box by the front door.
Melissa said: “I was angry that someone felt it was okay to take a child’s toy. It was a special present bought so we could walk our greyhound together before school.
You may also want to watch:
“My little boy loved using it every day and used to try to race the dog. It will be very sadly missed.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Melissa on email@example.com.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans