Have you found missing ring in St Albans city centre?
A MAN has issued an appeal to help trace a ring belonging to his girlfriend, after he accidentally lost it in St Albans city centre.
Paul Freeman had taken the ring to Wharton’s goldsmiths on August 19, to check get it size checked in order to buy an engagement ring.
After getting the size checked Paul lost it and, despite numerous phone calls to police and the shops he visited, he has had no luck tracing it.
He was shopping in TK Maxx and believes it could have been lost in The Maltings area.
“I had to tell my girlfriend,” he said. “She was quite upset as it was an 18th birthday present from her parents and she has had it for more than 10 years.”
You may also want to watch:
The ring is white gold, with a small diamond in the centre and a size M.
Anyone who sees the ring should hand it in to police or contact the Herts Ad so we can pass on the details.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe