Have you found missing ring in St Albans city centre?
A MAN has issued an appeal to help trace a ring belonging to his girlfriend, after he accidentally lost it in St Albans city centre.
Paul Freeman had taken the ring to Wharton’s goldsmiths on August 19, to check get it size checked in order to buy an engagement ring.
After getting the size checked Paul lost it and, despite numerous phone calls to police and the shops he visited, he has had no luck tracing it.
He was shopping in TK Maxx and believes it could have been lost in The Maltings area.
“I had to tell my girlfriend,” he said. “She was quite upset as it was an 18th birthday present from her parents and she has had it for more than 10 years.”
You may also want to watch:
The ring is white gold, with a small diamond in the centre and a size M.
Anyone who sees the ring should hand it in to police or contact the Herts Ad so we can pass on the details.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to