Have lunch with the stars of St Albans’ Cinderella pantomime
- Credit: Archant
WOULD you like the chance to enjoy lunch with the cast of this year’s St Albans Christmas panto?
This year Evolution Productions and the Alban Arena are delighted to be working with Raymond Blanc’s Brasserie Blanc to launch Cinderella, St Albans’ funniest and most spectacular pantomime ever, and this time, you’re invited to the ball!
Prince Charming is looking for his perfect woman, could it be you? On Friday from 12noon Prince Charming, Pop Icon Gareth Gates, his manservant Dandini, CBeebies ‘Andy Day, and the cast of Cinderella will be joining ladies for a specially created lunch hosted by Brasserie Blanc St Albans. Be part of the fairytale and see if your foot fits the magic slipper to win the heart of Prince Charming and feel like an enchanted princess at lunch.
You will be welcomed with Buck’s Fizz on arrival followed by a sumptuous three course lunch and coffee for just £25 per person. Places are limited at this magical event so book early to avoid disappointment!
Contact Brasserie Blanc on 01727 890410 for bookings and further information.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s spectacular family pantomime, Cinderella stars singing sensation Gareth Gates, CBeebies star Andy Day and St Albans’ favourite Bob Golding. Once again, Hertfordshire’s biggest festive treat will be written by Paul Hendy and produced by the same team who brought you last year’s smash-hit show, Aladdin.
Tickets are selling fast so don’t be late for the ball… Book today on 01727 844488.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'