‘Can’t believe Harry Styles is in St Albans right now’
- Credit: Archant
Excited Harry Styles fans have gone into meltdown after pictures emerged on social media, appearing to show the star being filmed in his dressing gown outside a St Albans fish and chip shop this morning.
Images and films appear to show the superstar outside The Camp Fish and Chip Shop early this morning (Sunday).
His PR agency have yet to confirm the sighting or the purpose of the filming.
However, rumours are circulating that the filming is all to do with a new Gucci advert.
One fan tweeted: “Can’t believe Harry Styles is in St Albans right now.”
You may also want to watch:
Others were desperate for their parents to give them a lift to the film location in the hope that they may catch a glimpse of their idol.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans