‘Can’t believe Harry Styles is in St Albans right now’
- Credit: Archant
Excited Harry Styles fans have gone into meltdown after pictures emerged on social media, appearing to show the star being filmed in his dressing gown outside a St Albans fish and chip shop this morning.
Images and films appear to show the superstar outside The Camp Fish and Chip Shop early this morning (Sunday).
His PR agency have yet to confirm the sighting or the purpose of the filming.
However, rumours are circulating that the filming is all to do with a new Gucci advert.
One fan tweeted: “Can’t believe Harry Styles is in St Albans right now.”
You may also want to watch:
Others were desperate for their parents to give them a lift to the film location in the hope that they may catch a glimpse of their idol.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden