Harpenden violinist expecting with McBusted husband
- Credit: Photo supplied
McBusted drummer Harry Judd has announced today (Wednesday) that he and his Harpenden wife Izzy are expecting, calling their future child a ‘little miracle’.
Band member Harry broke the good news with an Instagram post at around 12pm today. The couple both tweeted the post.
He said: “Izzy and I are so happy and feel truly blessed to be able to share with you that we are expecting our very own little miracle #BabyJudd @izzyintheattic.”
The drummer married violinist Izzy Judd at St Nicholas Church in Harpenden in December 2012.
Izzy is a member of the renowned Johnston musical family in Harpenden. She is a former member of the all-girl classical group Escala and was providing backing at a McFly concert when she first met Harry in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Her brother Guy is a cellist, Magnus a violinist and Rupert is a horn player, who was left severely brain damaged after a car accident in 1997. Her family continues to raise money for Rupert’s charity BIRT.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 10 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder