Harpenden violinist expecting with McBusted husband
- Credit: Photo supplied
McBusted drummer Harry Judd has announced today (Wednesday) that he and his Harpenden wife Izzy are expecting, calling their future child a ‘little miracle’.
Band member Harry broke the good news with an Instagram post at around 12pm today. The couple both tweeted the post.
He said: “Izzy and I are so happy and feel truly blessed to be able to share with you that we are expecting our very own little miracle #BabyJudd @izzyintheattic.”
The drummer married violinist Izzy Judd at St Nicholas Church in Harpenden in December 2012.
Izzy is a member of the renowned Johnston musical family in Harpenden. She is a former member of the all-girl classical group Escala and was providing backing at a McFly concert when she first met Harry in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Her brother Guy is a cellist, Magnus a violinist and Rupert is a horn player, who was left severely brain damaged after a car accident in 1997. Her family continues to raise money for Rupert’s charity BIRT.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty