Harpenden violinist expecting with McBusted husband
- Credit: Photo supplied
McBusted drummer Harry Judd has announced today (Wednesday) that he and his Harpenden wife Izzy are expecting, calling their future child a ‘little miracle’.
Band member Harry broke the good news with an Instagram post at around 12pm today. The couple both tweeted the post.
He said: “Izzy and I are so happy and feel truly blessed to be able to share with you that we are expecting our very own little miracle #BabyJudd @izzyintheattic.”
The drummer married violinist Izzy Judd at St Nicholas Church in Harpenden in December 2012.
Izzy is a member of the renowned Johnston musical family in Harpenden. She is a former member of the all-girl classical group Escala and was providing backing at a McFly concert when she first met Harry in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Her brother Guy is a cellist, Magnus a violinist and Rupert is a horn player, who was left severely brain damaged after a car accident in 1997. Her family continues to raise money for Rupert’s charity BIRT.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'