Harpenden teenager sets up animal boarding business
ENTERPRISING Harpenden teenager Laura Candy has started her own boarding business from home, caring for small animals.Laura, 19, recently left Luton s Barnfield College after achieving a three-year BTEC Diploma in Animal Management with distinctions.The
ENTERPRISING Harpenden teenager Laura Candy has started her own boarding business from home, caring for small animals.
Laura, 19, recently left Luton's Barnfield College after achieving a three-year BTEC Diploma in Animal Management with distinctions.
The new business, Candy's Animal Ark, operates from a new purpose-built building at her home in Harpenden Rise, Harpenden, where she organises holiday boarding for animals, catering for small animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas, mice, rats and exotic pets.
Laura specialises in breeding guinea pigs and has supplied pets to Woodside Farm, at nearby Slip End, for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Summer holiday boarding is already under way and for details, contact 01582 622006 or 07724 429546.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold