Which Harpenden restaurants, cafés and pubs are taking part in Eat Out to Help Out discount scheme?
- Credit: Archant
The list of restaurants and cafés in and around Harpenden that have signed up for the Eat Out to Help Out discount scheme which starts today.
The new scheme was announced by the government last month. It will see customers receive 50 per cent off food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to the value of £10.
So where in Harpenden is offering the scheme? The list is as follows:
• Tahini, High Street
• Bangkok Lounge, High Street
• Brew & Cru, High Street
• Okka Café Eatery, High Street
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
• Zaza Harpenden, High Street
• Old Cock Inn, High Street
• Chef Peking, Church Green
• Cinnamon, Thompsons Close
• Lussmanns Harpenden, Leyton Road
• Graffiti Restaurant, Station Road
• Pasta Cibo, Harding Parade, Station Road
• Bar Azita, Harding Parade, Station Road
• Simmons Bakers, Station Road
• Spicerack, Station Road
• Cafe Jeera, Station Road
• Bistro Gautier at The Amble Inn, Station Road
• Rothamsted Restaurant, West Common
• Plough & Harrow, Southdown Road
• Milan Café, Southdown Road
• Seb’s Kitchen, Southdown Road
• The White Horse, Redbourn Lane, Hatching Green
• The Engineer, St Johns Road
• Aldwickbury Park Golf Club, Piggottshill Lane
• Silver Palate, Vaughan Road
• Tay Tar Thai, Clayton House, Vaughan Road
• The Red Cow, Westfield Road
• Martina’s Catering. Cravells Road
• The Silver Cup, St Albans Road
• The Gibraltar Castle, Lower Luton Road
• Sarakh Road Side Indian, Grove Road
This list may be subject to change as more restaurants are added.
The scheme only applies on Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays between August 3 and August 31.
You won’t need to present a voucher to use the scheme, and it can be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.
Big chains, including Starbucks, Morrisons, Wetherspoon, Pizza Hut and Caffè Nero – alongside McMullen, Fullers and Greene King pubs – have also signed up to Eat Out to Help Out.
You can check individual websites for details on participating stores.