Which Harpenden restaurants, cafés and pubs are taking part in Eat Out to Help Out discount scheme?
- Credit: Archant
The list of restaurants and cafés in and around Harpenden that have signed up for the Eat Out to Help Out discount scheme which starts today.
The new scheme was announced by the government last month. It will see customers receive 50 per cent off food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to the value of £10.
So where in Harpenden is offering the scheme? The list is as follows:
• Tahini, High Street
• Bangkok Lounge, High Street
You may also want to watch:
• Brew & Cru, High Street
• Okka Café Eatery, High Street
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
• Zaza Harpenden, High Street
• Old Cock Inn, High Street
• Chef Peking, Church Green
• Cinnamon, Thompsons Close
• Lussmanns Harpenden, Leyton Road
• Graffiti Restaurant, Station Road
• Pasta Cibo, Harding Parade, Station Road
• Bar Azita, Harding Parade, Station Road
• Simmons Bakers, Station Road
• Spicerack, Station Road
• Cafe Jeera, Station Road
• Bistro Gautier at The Amble Inn, Station Road
• Rothamsted Restaurant, West Common
• Plough & Harrow, Southdown Road
• Milan Café, Southdown Road
• Seb’s Kitchen, Southdown Road
• The White Horse, Redbourn Lane, Hatching Green
• The Engineer, St Johns Road
• Aldwickbury Park Golf Club, Piggottshill Lane
• Silver Palate, Vaughan Road
• Tay Tar Thai, Clayton House, Vaughan Road
• The Red Cow, Westfield Road
• Martina’s Catering. Cravells Road
• The Silver Cup, St Albans Road
• The Gibraltar Castle, Lower Luton Road
• Sarakh Road Side Indian, Grove Road
This list may be subject to change as more restaurants are added.
The scheme only applies on Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays between August 3 and August 31.
You won’t need to present a voucher to use the scheme, and it can be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.
Big chains, including Starbucks, Morrisons, Wetherspoon, Pizza Hut and Caffè Nero – alongside McMullen, Fullers and Greene King pubs – have also signed up to Eat Out to Help Out.
You can check individual websites for details on participating stores.