Harpenden pre-school music group produces Christmas film at St Albans nurseries
- Credit: Archant
Pre-school music company Monkey Music visited Aylett Nurseries in St Albans to produce their annual Christmas film.
For this year’s show, mascot Monkey is seen choosing his Christmas tree from the enormous choice in the Christmas Tree Forest at Ayletts.
Monkey Music founder and chief executive Angie Coates, who lives in Harpenden, explained: “Monkey is incredibly popular and the children at our classes love seeing him come to life as a huge life-size character.
“Each year we think of a simple Christmas story that very young children will understand and we set it to our music to make a short film. It is our Christmas treat for all the many thousands of young families and their friends who come to our classes across the UK in every week.
“Having grown up in the area I’ve always loved a trip to Aylett’s and I’m delighted that as two locally owned family businesses we have been able to work together to make something special for our customers to enjoy at Christmas time!
You may also want to watch:
“Monkey looked splendid set against the rich backdrop of Christmas Trees at Aylett Nurseries and Monkey was spoilt for choice!”
Julie Aylett added: “It was a pleasure to host Monkey Music as they made their Christmas film. We are very proud of our Christmas Tree Forest where people can walk amongst our trees to choose their favourite. Do come and see us and enjoy a visit to our magical Christmas Grotto too!”
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street