Immunity health talk to be held in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An immunity health talk is being held in Harpenden to teach people how to ward off illness in winter.
Harpenden's Healthy and Wise health food shop is holding the talk at the Quaker Meeting Hall in Southdown Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday, November 20.
The discussion will be lead by Amy de la Cour from A. Vogel Herbal Remedies, who has nearly 20 years experience of the health industry and will talk about how to support your immune system through the colder months.
Healthy and Wise manager Ed Brooker will be serving drinks on the night, including an echinacea hot drink and organic herbal teas. The store will also be open for an extra hour after the talk for an after-hours shopping experience.
Tickets are available from the store in High Street on a first-come, first-served basis, and cost £10 per person.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Healthy and Wise on 01582 761435.
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 5 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 6 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 7 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 8 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 9 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 10 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved