Immunity health talk to be held in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An immunity health talk is being held in Harpenden to teach people how to ward off illness in winter.
Harpenden's Healthy and Wise health food shop is holding the talk at the Quaker Meeting Hall in Southdown Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday, November 20.
The discussion will be lead by Amy de la Cour from A. Vogel Herbal Remedies, who has nearly 20 years experience of the health industry and will talk about how to support your immune system through the colder months.
Healthy and Wise manager Ed Brooker will be serving drinks on the night, including an echinacea hot drink and organic herbal teas. The store will also be open for an extra hour after the talk for an after-hours shopping experience.
Tickets are available from the store in High Street on a first-come, first-served basis, and cost £10 per person.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Healthy and Wise on 01582 761435.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield