Immunity health talk to be held in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An immunity health talk is being held in Harpenden to teach people how to ward off illness in winter.
Harpenden's Healthy and Wise health food shop is holding the talk at the Quaker Meeting Hall in Southdown Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday, November 20.
The discussion will be lead by Amy de la Cour from A. Vogel Herbal Remedies, who has nearly 20 years experience of the health industry and will talk about how to support your immune system through the colder months.
Healthy and Wise manager Ed Brooker will be serving drinks on the night, including an echinacea hot drink and organic herbal teas. The store will also be open for an extra hour after the talk for an after-hours shopping experience.
Tickets are available from the store in High Street on a first-come, first-served basis, and cost £10 per person.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Healthy and Wise on 01582 761435.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy